Alex Karwoski, a three-time Olympian in rowing, has joined Peloton! Peloton is a high-tech indoor cycling spin studio that offers live and on-demand classes that you can stream at home on their specialized bike.
This is exciting news for Alex, who will be able to share his passion for rowing with more people than ever before and help them achieve their fitness goals. Read on to learn more about Alex and his new role as a Peloton instructor.
Alex Karwoski’s rowing career
Alex Karwoski, one of the hottest Peloton instructors, is a former United States national team rower and an Olympian. Here is Alex’s debut in the International Championship:
- Participated in the Olympic Games (in Tokyo 2020) as a Reserve Athlete
- Placed sixth in the 2019 World Rowing Championships
- Finished sixth at the World Rowing Cup II in 2019.
- Finished 2018 World Rowing Championships in fourth place in the eight
- Placed second at the 2017 World Rowing Championships
- At the 2016 Olympic Games, she finished fourth out of eight competitors.
- Placing first in the eight at the 2016 Olympic Trials
- Achieved third place in the eighth at the 2016 World Rowing Cup II.
- Took eighth in the 2015 World Rowing Championships
- Brought home a bronze medal at the World Rowing Cup II eight in 2015
- Finished the 2014 World Rowing Championships double sculls event in 20th place.
- Placed 14th in the world championships for pairs rowing in 2013.
- He finished in fourth place in the 2012 Under-23 Rowing Championships
Alex has recently been a coach with the US Rowing National Team. He has also been serving as an athlete ambassador for Peloton. We’re thrilled to have him on Peloton and can’t wait to see what he does next!
What does Alex Karwoski teach at Peloton?
After an illustrious career in rowing, Alex Karwoski has set his sights on a new challenge – Peloton.
Peloton is a leading indoor cycling and fitness brand that offers innovative technology and equipment to help people live healthier lives. However, Alex will be a rowing instructor with Ash Pryor and Katie Wang.
Karwoski will be joining the Peloton team as a coach and instructor, and he is looking forward to helping people reach their fitness goals.
“I’m really excited to join the Peloton family and help people achieve their fitness goals,” said Karwoski. “Peloton’s technology is amazing, and I can’t wait to use it to help people get in shape.”
How to train like an Olympian
Alex will share his expertise with our members through exclusive content, including live classes, on-demand workouts, and more. With his help, you can learn how to execute rowing techniques properly, get tips on creating an effective workout routine, and discover the secrets to staying motivated throughout your training journey.
Whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just starting, we hope you take advantage of this opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business. Welcome aboard, Alex!
What it takes to be an Olympian
For him, being an Olympian takes a lot of hard work and dedication. You must be exceptionally physically fit and withstand intense training sessions. You also need the mental strength to deal with the pressure of competing at the highest level.
Olympians are also incredibly disciplined when it comes to their diet and lifestyle. They know they must eat healthily and train hard to perform at their best.
Of course, only some are cut out to be Olympians. But anything is possible if you have the passion and drive to succeed.
Alex Karwoski is an Olympian rower who has joined Peloton! Karwoski will teach rowing classes on the Peloton app starting in August 2022. This is amazing news for anyone who loves rowing or wants to learn how to row from an Olympian.
- Meet Daniel Mckenna – Irish tread and strength trainer
- Susie Chan – Endurance runner coach at Peloton
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors (undated regularly)
- 7 Best Peloton shoes of the year (Updated Regularly)
- Ash Pryor – Peloton Rowing Instructor Who Shuts Down Fatphobia
- Rebecca Kennedy – Ex Gymnastics turned into Peloton Strength & Tread Instructor