The fantastic Peloton instructor, Ally Love, is stepping into a new role as a contributor on the Today Show! She spilled the beans on this exciting news through her Instagram, and the official Today Show account also chimed in:
Hold onto your hats, because we’re absolutely thrilled to introduce @allymisslove to the TODAY family as a contributor! This beloved instructor from @peloton will be sharing her best tips on health, fitness, mindfulness, and motivation, all aimed at helping you start your mornings off right with a big dose of self-love!
Let’s all extend a warm welcome to the newest addition to the TODAY crew! 💞
Later that day, Ally hopped on her Instagram stories to reassure her fellow Peloton pals that this new venture doesn’t mean she’s waving goodbye to Peloton. She made it crystal clear that she’ll still be leading just as many classes as before. What’s more, Ally spilled the beans that you can expect to catch her on the Today Show about 2 to 3 times each month.
According to the inside scoop from the Today Show, “In her new role, Love will be crafting content centered around three main themes: mind (taking care of your mental well-being), matter (looking after your physical well-being), and meaning (discovering your purpose).”
Mark your calendars because Ally made her grand entrance on the Today Show as a contributor on May 23rd. Her debut segment was aptly named “Love Your Mornings,” where she generously shared her unique morning routine.
Ally moved between three stations, each symbolizing an important part of her daily routine: a cup of matcha, cheerful post-it notes brimming with positive quotes, and a moment of mindfulness.
But that’s not all! Ally also teamed up with Hoda & Jenna in the next hour. The segment kicked off with a video introduction featuring a bunch of Peloton members, all part of Ally’s Love Squad group, gushing about how Ally has made a remarkable difference in their lives.
And here’s an interesting tidbit: Ally isn’t the only Peloton star making waves on national morning shows. Just a few weeks ago, Jess Sims shared that she’d be strutting her stuff as a contributor on Good Morning America.
Curious to know more? You can catch all the nitty-gritty details about Ally’s exciting announcement on the Today website.
A big round of applause for Ally – this is a major achievement! 🎉
- Peloton Membership Cost Guide
- Peloton Guide Review
- Cycling Movies: Best Biking Films
- Running Movies: Best Titles Ranked
- Peloton Bike Shoes: 16 Compatible Pairs
- Hottest Peloton Trainers In 2023
- How Much Is Peloton Membership
- Peloton Bike Generations
- How to Use Peloton Strive Scores
- How to Do Peloton Ftp Test
- Peloton Usernames Ideas Guide
- Peloton Yoga Trainers
- Peloton Girl Real Story
- 6 Week Plan Ozempic Weight Loss Results
- Ozempic Weight Loss Before and After Pictures
- Motivational Weight Loss From Fat That Success Stories
- Alex Toussaint Peloton Trainer
- Assal Arian Peloton Trainer
- Aditi Shah Peloton Coach
- Benny Adami Peloton Trainer
- Bradley Rose Peloton Trainer
- Callie Gullickson Peloton Trainer
- Camila Ramon Peloton Trainer
- Charlotte Weidenbach Peloton Trainer
- Christine Dercole Peloton Trainer
- Erik Jager Peloton Trainer
- Hannah Corbin Peloton Trainer
- Hannah Frankson Peloton Trainer
- Kendall Toole Peloton Trainer
- Kirsten Ferguson Peloton Trainer
- Kirra Michel Peloton Trainer
- Jess King Peloton Trainer
- Jess Sims Peloton Trainer
- Jenn Sherman Peloton Trainer
- Matt Wilpers Peloton Trainer
- Mila Lazar Peloton Trainer
- Olivia Amato Peloton Trainer
- Rebecca Kennedy Peloton Trainer
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs Peloton Classes
- App Tiers Launch