Peloton has teamed up with American Express in Germany. If you’re an American Express cardholder, you can get a 15% cash back discount, up to €350, by spending at least €1,400 at Peloton.
This discount applies to the Peloton Bike, Bike+, and Tread in Germany, but not the Peloton Row at the moment. For more details, check out the new support page.
To avail of the cash back, American Express cardholders must opt-in through the “My Offers” section on the American Express app or website before making any Peloton purchases.
If you have any questions about the offer or your eligibility for up to €350 cash back, contact American Express directly.
Please be aware that the collaboration with American Express is exclusively active in Germany, not in the United States. However, there is presently a Labor Day sale on Peloton hardware in the United States and Canada.
In 2021, Peloton had a comparable offer with American Express in the UK. In the US, Peloton has joined forces with Chase Bank for bonus points when making Peloton purchases.
For additional details on Peloton’s recent partnership with American Express in Germany, you can refer to the designated support page.
- Peloton Membership Cost Guide
- Peloton Guide Review
- Strive Score Peloton
- Cycling Movies: Best Biking Films
- Running Movies: Best Titles Ranked
- Peloton Bike Shoes: 16 Compatible Pairs
- Peloton Usernames Ideas Guide
- Peloton Girl Real Story
- Best Documentaries About Obesity
- Movies About Obesity Ranked
- 6 Week Plan Ozempic Weight Loss Results
- Progesterone Weight Loss Success Stories
- Ozempic Before and After Pictures
- 80 Day Peloton Before and After
- Mounjaro Weight Loss Before and After Pictures
- Motivational Weight Loss From Fat That Success Stories
- Power Zone Pack Peloton Guide
- Peloton Bike Generations
- Peloton Programs List
- Callie Gullickson Age
- Camila Ramon Peloton Trainer
- Charlotte Weidenbach Peloton Trainer
- Erik Jager Peloton Trainer
- Kirsten Ferguson Peloton Trainer
- Kirra Michel Peloton Trainer
- Mayla Wedekind Peloton Trainer
- Influencers Gone Wild Daring Content
- Mila Lazar Peloton Trainer
- Kendall Toole Husband Bio
- Hannah Corbin Husband Bio
- Olivia Amato Husband Bio
- Becs Gentry Husband Bio
- Jenn Sherman Weight Loss
- Arms With Tunde Program
- Cody Psny Book Release
- Outdoor Reloaded August 23