According to recent reports, the title of Cody Rigsby’s next book will be “XOXO, CODY: An Opinionated Homosexual’s Guide to Self-Love, Relationships, and Tactful Pettiness,” and it will be released by Ballantine Books. The summary provided states that the book will be documenting the author’s path from growing older gay in the South with a drug user mother to somehow becoming a fitness celeb, with narratives about how he dealt with the scary things, intermixed with questions and answers and his rankings on a variety of topics ranging from fashion to celebrity breakups.
Approximately one hour and twenty-five minutes into the episode of Chicks in the Office, Cody Rigsby announced the news during an appearance on the podcast. Beyond reflecting on his time spent competing on Dancing with the Stars, the hosts inquired about Cody’s plans after the show and learned that he is now working on a book.
Cody asserts that the book is not a memoir in the traditional sense; nonetheless, he does provide guidance based on his own experiences of living. He claims that despite having worked at Peloton for the past nine years, he still looks forward to going to work each day.
If you are interested in reading a book written by a Peloton teacher that is currently on the market, you may pick up a copy of “Speak” written by Tunde Oyeneyin, which was published the previous year.
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- Best Peloton Accessories for a better workoout
- Peloton Instructors: How to Find the Best for Your Style
- Ben Alldis: Cycling and strength instructor at Peloton
- Hannah Corbin – Peloton Instructor: Things You Need to Know
- Selena Samuela: Italian-American Peloton coach
- Should You Buy a Used Peloton Bike? How to buy it?
- Kygo – New Peloton Artist Series