If you're a cycling lover just like me, I am sure you feel the need of a good heart rate monitor so you can stay on track and calculate everything you need.
But, finding the right HRM that specifically works for biking is somewhat difficult.
Actually not that difficult if you listen to me.
I am going to show you the best heart rate monitor for cycling and biking here in this article. At the end of the article, I will leave you with two option - one is affordable HRM for cycling and the other one is the mid range yet powerful HRM for your biking needs.
Let's dive in-
The Best Heart Rate Monitor For Cycling
1. Wahoo TICKR Bike Heart Rate Monitor
- Personalized Heart Rate Training – workout efficiently - track and capture real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps.
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, TICKR connects to smartphones, tablets, GPS watches and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, Apple and more.
2. Scosche Rhythm
- Not Orange Theory Compatible - Heart Rate Monitor Armband Featuring a Large and Small Black Strap. Bonus Pack Includes One Additional Free Orange Armband
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: digifit, run keeper, mapmyfitness, Strava, and more. Not compatible with Orange Theory Fitness Centers.
3. 4iiii Innovations V100
- Advanced, beat-to-beat measurement makes Viiiiva ten times more sensitive than most heart rate monitors to capture the most sensitive of heart rates, measure heart rate variability, and gauge your level of activity readiness
- ANT+ sensor bridge lets Viiiiva collect data from other ANT+ sensors, then transfer it via Bluetooth to your iOS or Android smartphone
4. Garmin Flexible FR60
5. Fitbit Charge 3
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors); charge time (0 to 100 percent) 2 hours
- Choose from 15 plus exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal, and get real time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better
6. POLAR VANTAGE M
- ULTRA-LONG BATTERY LIFE : The Polar Vantage M Advanced GPS Running & Multisport Watch lasts for up to 30 hours of training time
- POLAR PRECISION PRIME HEART RATE : Polar’s heart rate monitor watches redefine the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
There you have it. My list of best HRM for cycling. Out of those, The Wahoo is the budget friendly option to go with. Other than that, I would choose Scosche Rhythm as my go to heart rate monitor for cycling activity.
Last update on 2020-05-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases ** Read the full disclosure here.