For accurate readings throughout your workouts, you must have a fully charged Peloton heart rate monitor and band. Always check the battery level first if you’re having problems with your heart rate monitor. We’ll walk you through charging your Peloton heart rate monitor and band in this article.
How to Charge the Monitor?
- Connect the tiny end of the charging cable to the socket on the back of the Peloton heart rate monitor and then plug the other end into a power outlet to begin charging the device. The device’s front-facing light will illuminate to show that it is charging.
- For reliable results, the monitor has to be charged before each workout. The Peloton heart rate band may be charged by plugging in a USB cable to a USB port; after completely charged, the band’s light will turn green.
- It takes around two hours to completely recharge the USB-rechargeable Peloton heart rate monitor.
- If the monitor often disconnects, the battery may need to be charged.
- The Apple Watch heart rate monitor should function with Peloton but may need some tweaking. The Peloton heart rate monitor works with iPhone and is Bluetooth enabled.
Why Do I Keep Losing Connection With My Peloton Heart Rate Monitor?
Your Peloton heart rate monitor may be disconnected for a variety of reasons. The battery may need to be charged since it is low on power.
- Make sure your Peloton heart rate monitor is off before charging. After that, connect the charger to the connection on the back of the display using the micro-USB cable that was included with your Peloton.
- Finally, insert the cable’s opposite end into an outlet. When the charger is charging, the light on the front will become red, and when it is finished, it will change to green.
How Is a Peloton Heart Rate Band Charged?
You must first charge your heart rate monitor before using it.
- A charging cable that you may use to connect the band to a USB port is included with the device. The charging cord may also be used to recharge other gadgets, including your phone.
- Make sure the Peloton heart rate band is switched off before charging it. After that, join the charging cable to the USB port and the band.
- When the band is fully charged, the light will turn green and charging will begin automatically.
Time to Charge:
Depending on the battery level and the charging source, the Peloton heart rate monitor will take a different amount of time to charge. The Peloton heart rate monitor can be completely charged in an average of two hours.
Depending on usage, the Peloton heart rate monitor has a battery life of around 7 to 10 days. It is advised to routinely charge the monitor and to switch it off when not in use to maximize battery life.
To guarantee accurate readings throughout your workouts, it is a simple process to charge your Peloton heart rate monitor and band. You can make sure that the heart rate monitor is always prepared to provide you with the information you need to track your fitness improvement by following these instructions and routinely charging it.
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- Best Peloton Accessories for a better workoout
- 7 Best cycling shoes for peloton
- Peloton Instructors: How to Find the Best for Your Style
- How to Connect Orangetheory Heart Rate Monitor to Peloton: A Full Guide
- How to Clean Your Peloton Heart Rate Monitor the right way
- My 8 Favorite Peloton Instructors for Cycling
- What is The Newest Generation Peloton Bike?