Do you use a Peloton bike or app and belong to Orangetheory Fitness? If so, you’ll be pleased to learn that Peloton is compatible with your Orangetheory heart rate monitor. Heart rate monitors from Orangetheory are compatible with Peloton because they have an ANT + and Bluetooth connection. We’ll demonstrate how to link an Orangetheory heart rate monitor to an iOS device, a Peloton bike, and a Peloton digital app in this post.
Connecting a Peloton bike to an Orangetheory heart rate monitor
You have the option of using Bluetooth or ANT + to connect your Orangetheory heart rate monitor to your Peloton cycle. Make sure your heart rate monitor is charged before usage, regardless of the method of connection you choose.
1. Using ANT + to connect the Orangetheory Heart Rate Monitor:
The steps below describe how to use ANT + to connect an Orangetheory heart rate monitor to a Peloton bike:
- To guarantee flawless connectivity, put on your Orangetheory heart rate monitor and moisten the sensors.
- When you begin a lesson, your heart rate will be shown at the tablet’s top to show that the heart rate monitor is connected.
2. Using Bluetooth connection for Orangetheory Heart Rate Monitor
Observe these steps to pair an Orangetheory heart rate monitor with a Peloton bike using Bluetooth:
- If Bluetooth isn’t active, go to Settings on the Peloton touchscreen and turn it on.
- Check the sensors on your Orangetheory heart rate monitor and put it on.
- The touchscreen of the Peloton should display the heart rate monitor’s connection within a few seconds.
- As an alternative, you may start a planned or on-demand Peloton class while immediately connecting your heart rate monitor. Connect the heart rate monitor by navigating to the heart rate monitor modal at the top of the touchscreen.
Connecting the Orangetheory Heart Rate Monitor to the Peloton Digital App:
Both iOS and Android smartphones may access the Peloton Digital App.
1. Connecting an iOS Peloton app to an Orangetheory heart rate monitor:
- To enable Bluetooth on the app for new users, choose Enable Bluetooth and click OK.
- To allow Bluetooth Permissions for current users, navigate to the More page, choose the heart rate monitor option, select the Enable Bluetooth option, and click Ok.
- When you connect to your profile with your Orangetheory monitor, the heart rate monitor will automatically pair with it.
2. Connecting an Apple TV by doing the following actions:
- Start the Peloton app, choose the TV, and sign into your account.
- Click the heart rate monitor icon while viewing the class information (heart).
- Click Allow to approve the modifications after selecting the request for Bluetooth Permissions.
3. Connecting an Android Peloton App to an Orangetheory Heart Rate Monitor
- To enable Bluetooth Permissions for new users, choose Enable Bluetooth in your app and click OK.
- For logged-in users, choose the Heart Rate Monitor option under the More menu. To activate Bluetooth Permissions, choose the Enable Bluetooth option and press OK.
- Next, whenever you connect to your profile with your OTF monitor, the heart rate monitor will couple with it.
Using an Orangetheory heart rate monitor with Peloton has several advantages.
Accurate Heart Rate Tracking:
It is one of the main advantages of utilizing an Orangetheory heart rate monitor with your Peloton cycle or a digital app. You can check your heart rate in real time with the heart rate monitor to make sure you’re getting the most out of your workout.
Heart rate zones:
They are crucial for maximizing the effectiveness of your workout and are tracked by Orangetheory heart rate monitors. You may use the heart rate zones to determine when to exert more effort and when to relax.
You may tailor your workouts to meet your individual needs by utilizing your Orangetheory heart rate monitor in conjunction with a Peloton bike or app. This customization will enable you to get the most out of your training program regardless of your level of fitness.
Orangetheory heart rate monitors are made to be high-quality and long-lasting, which makes them a great investment for your exercise regimen. You can be sure you’re receiving a dependable and durable heart rate monitor whether you use them with Peloton or another fitness app.
In conclusion, utilizing an Orangetheory heart rate monitor is something to think about if you want to get the most out of your Peloton or Orangetheory workouts.
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- Best Peloton Accessories for a better workoout
- 7 Best cycling shoes for peloton
- Peloton Instructors: How to Find the Best for Your Style
- How to connect a Heart Rate Monitor to Peloton: A Comprehensive Guide
- How Does a Peloton Heart Rate Monitor Charge?
- 11 Things to Consider If You Want to Buy a Used Peloton Bike
- Tunde Oyeneyin: Her Transformation into a Fitness Athlete