By default, Peloton displays your profile to everyone. If you make your workouts public, other users may locate and see them besides following you. You may choose to include details about your age, gender, and location in your profile.
If users glance at the Leaderboard, where some of these qualities are already visible, they won’t need to search for your profile. Your location, age, gender, and maybe a lot more details may be shown on the Leaderboard.
Start by controlling what you share. You just need to provide a distinctive username and a functioning email address when creating a Peloton account.
Read also: How to Adjust Peloton Bike Seat?
How can I make my Peloton profile private?
You must access your account’s settings page to start keeping your Peloton profile private. Even if you opt to keep your Peloton profile private, other users will still be able to discover you and send you follow-up requests, but they won’t be able to see your full profile or your workout history until you accept their follow-up requests.
- You may turn your profile to private on Peloton by logging in and going to the settings page.
- Go to the preferences and settings menu by selecting the three dots in the top right corner.
- Simply choose “Make Profile Private” from the drop-down menu, and then click “Save Changes.”
On the Peloton bike or treadmill, how do I make my private ride?
To create a private profile for your Peloton bike, bike plus, or treadmill, just adhere to the simple guidelines below.
- On your Peloton’s touchscreen, enter your login information.
- Click on your username and then profile Settings to access your profile settings after that.
- You will then be given the choice of social tabs.
- The privacy tab will show up if you select the checkbox.
Read also: How to use the peloton app without a peloton bike: Peloton Digital App
How Can I Preserve the Privacy of My Workout History at Peloton?
If you have it configured to show it, everyone who views your public profile will read your workout log. If you would rather that other people not see your workouts, you always have the option to erase your exercise history.
How can I have my Peloton training history deleted?
- Clicking on the username you made will take you to your Peloton profile.
- You may click on any class in the history log to see its history and delete it from the record.
- Each class will have a button that enables you to delete it at the very bottom.
- You may choose to permanently delete a class from your workout history.
How do I turn off the camera on my Peloton bike?
You may take part in video talks while utilizing the treadmill, cycle, or plus models of the Peloton. You may ask to have a video call with another student in the class. You can choose to turn the camera off if you don’t want to be recorded on video.
You may disguise your camera with camera covers, protecting your privacy during class.
On the other hand, there is no need for users of digital applications to worry about their privacy since they do not have access to the camera option or the video chat features.
Read also: What Is A Peloton Instructor’s Salary
Read also: How To Adjust Peloton Screen?
Find out how to log into Peloton so you can view your activity stats and courses through the website or app.
- You may log in on your PC by going to onepeloton.com.
- Locate the human profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Pick the My Membership menu item.
- Please enter both your password and username.
- Click the link to log in immediately.
How to sign in to Peloton on an iPhone or any other mobile device, in simple steps:
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap the symbol for the Peloton app.
- Please enter both your email address and password.
- Reach the login page after that.
Check out your exercise data on the Peloton website next:
To see the data for a specific session, you must click on each exercise, the same as how you would with the cycling tablet. You may get more information about your workouts that you might find informative by clicking on the Overview and Achievements tabs.
The Download Workouts option is found in the top right corner of the screen and allows you to download your workout data as a CSV file. One very interesting benefit of this is that you can get a CSV file with all of your workout data in it. Length, Type, Total Output, and Average Watts are just a few of the columns that are covered; the bulk of the data that most people are interested in is included here.