Peloton is a popular fitness app that allows users to participate in live and on-demand classes from their home gym. One of the benefits of this app is that it can be integrated with other fitness tracking devices like Fitbit.
Connecting your Fitbit device to the Peloton app is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. This post will walk you through the process of connecting your Fitbit to the Peloton app in a step-by-step manner so that you can get started right away.
1. Open the Peloton App:
The first step in linking your Fitbit to the Peloton app is to launch the Peloton app on your phone or tablet. Before moving on to the next step, you need to double-check that you have successfully logged into your account.
2. Go to Settings
Once you are logged in to the Peloton app, click on the settings icon at the bottom of the screen. The symbol has the appearance of a gearwheel.
3. Choose the “Connections” menu option:
From the settings menu, click on the “Connections” option. After you do this, a list of fitness gadgets that are compatible with the Peloton app will become available to you.
4. Choose Fitbit:
Next, select the “Fitbit” option from the list of devices. If you do not see the Fitbit option, check and verify that your device is compatible with the Peloton app.
5. Sign in to your Fitbit account:
You must log in to your Fitbit account so that the connection process can be finished. To connect your Fitbit to your computer, click the “Connect” button and then enter your login information when prompted.
6. Authorize Peloton to Access Your Fitbit Data:
After connecting to your Fitbit account, you will see a notice asking whether you would want to enable Peloton to access your Fitbit data. Click on “Authorize” to grant Peloton permission to access your data.
7. Start Tracking Your Workouts:
You are now able to begin using the Peloton app to track your workouts since your Fitbit has been successfully connected to the app. Any data recorded by your Fitbit during your workout will automatically be synced with the Peloton app.
Why Fitbit Fails to Sync with Peloton?
If you’re experiencing trouble syncing your Fitbit to the Peloton app, there are a few possible explanations. The issue may stem from a discrepancy between the WiFi networks used by you and your Peloton bike.
To resolve this problem, you can try removing access to Peloton from your Fitbit and then repeating the connection process.
- Open the Fitbit app,
- Find the Manage data option from account settings,
- Then proceed to third-party apps.
- Finally, choose Peloton from the available apps and revoke its access to your Fitbit account.
Control the Server Status:
Peloton’s crowded servers are yet another factor that could contribute to synchronization problems. At peak hours, individuals throughout the globe start posting their actions simultaneously, which results in sluggish & overcrowded systems.
Thankfully, users can stay updated with the latest status of Peloton’s server. If this does not solve the problem, you will need to uninstall the Peloton app and then reinstall it.
Then try synchronizing again. If you are still having problems, please contact Customer Support.
Is Fitbit Heart Rate Compatible with Peloton?
- On the Peloton Bike, your heart rate can be directly tracked by devices that are equipped with the ANT+ protocol. As Fitbit doesn’t have ANT+ built-in, it cannot operate with Peloton to monitor your heart rate on the Peloton Cycle.
- However, it is a good idea to wear your Fitbit tracker so that you can record your metrics in the dashboard.
- If you are still interested in directly monitoring your heart rate through the use of a device, purchasing a heart rate monitor that is compatible with Peloton would be the best course of action.
In conclusion, connecting your Fitbit to the Peloton app is a quick and simple process that can significantly improve the quality of your workout experience. You’ll be able to start easily recording your workouts by following these simple steps, and you’ll be able to make full use of all of the features that are available in the Peloton and Fitbit applications.
- Introducing Mila Lazar, Your New Favorite Peloton Trainer
- Mayla Wedekind – German Peloton Trainer You Won’t to Skip
- Anna Greenberg Peloton Instructor for Yoga and Meditation
- Charlotte Weidenbach Will Have You Rolling in No Time
- Cody Rigsby: Most Popular Peloton Instructor of Pandemic
- Robin Arzon: VP of Fitness at Peloton
- Jess King: peloton instructor that blends dance and fitness
- Rent A Peloton Bike: Here is how to do it?
- Lose Weight with Peloton: 15 Inspiring Success Stories
- Learn About Peloton Strive Scores: How to Use It?
- Best Bike Shorts for Peloton Bike Rides
- How to fix Peloton screen flashing white?
- Kendall Toole – Cycling & Mental Health Coach at Peloton
- Peloton Touch Screen Not Working: All Solutions
- How to Adjust Peloton Seat for Comfort?