Ksawery Masiuk is a competitive swimmer from Poland. Born on 17 December 2004, Masiuk is mostly known for winning the bronze during the FINA World Championships 2022 in Budapest. However, the medal was upgraded to silver due to the disqualification of Justin Ress from America but then returned to bronze after the athlete was reinstated.
The bronze medalist of the FINA World Championships 2022 is actually one of the world’s best backstrokers. His shining records were during the World Championships in Budapest, where he achieved 24.4 in the 50-meter and 52.5 in the 100-meter backstroke.
Some days after that, Masiuk won both events during the Euro Junior Championships. He also helped the Poland team in the 400 freestyle relay and ultimately won a bronze.
The title was successfully achieved after his long years of training, especially where he trained in Warsaw. In an interview, he mentioned that he used to do a lot of sprint work. During his training, he intentionally put the timer away to be more relaxed and not feel too pressured.
- Best Earplugs for Swimming
- Heart Rate Monitors for Swimming
- 31 Best Swim Goggles for swimming
- Best Swim Shirts for Men
- 7 Best Swim Caps for Swimmers
- 9 Hot Male Swimmers Who Will Make You Want to Dive Right In
- Diving into the Pool of Beauty: A Look at the 10 Most Attractive Female Swimmers
- Who is Leon Marchand
- Who is Joshua Liendo
- Who Is Kliment Kolesnikov
- Who is Oleg Kostin