It was only a matter time before The Simpsons made fun of the Peloton-led at-home fitness movement. The story revolves around Homer’s birthday gift for Marge in the latest episode The Simpsons. The gift was none but the famous “Pedalon”.
The Simpsons is unabashed in its mockery of the Peloton company and its culture. It’s spot-on, from Homer being upsold ridiculously expensive accessories to Marge’s dependence on one of the Peloton instructors.
It’s not Sex and the City/Big Death but it has its humorous moments. Below is a short clip from the show:
Did you catch the episode? Let us know which part you liked the most!
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors (undated regularly)
- 7 Best Peloton shoes of the year (Updated Regularly)
- 11 Best Peloton Bike Accessories
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- All You Need to Know About Peloton Clothes
- Should You Buy a Used Peloton Bike? How to buy it?
- How to Find the Best Peloton Instructors for Your Style
- Logan Aldridge In Virtual Peloton Community Event Spotlighting Adaptive Training Content