Matti Mattsson who was born on October 5th of 1993 in Pori, Finland, is a competitive swimmer from Finland. Back in 2012, he represented the country in the Summer Olympics where he competed in the 200-meter breaststroke category though only finished in 17th.
A year later, he joined the 2013 Swimming World Championships in Barcelona where he competed in the same category and won a bronze for his effort. Another bronze was obtained during the 2020 Summer Olympics during the 200-meter breaststroke.
Opening the year of 2022, Matti Mattsson was chosen to be the 2021 Sports Personality of The Year.
The breaststroke is actually one of the three record-breaking competitive swimmers who successfully set National Records back in 2017 when they competed in the Finnish Championships held in Oulu.
Mattsson obtained the bronze in the 200-meter breaststroke category although derailed later on by the jury. His time, 2:06.76, was the new National Record.
- Best Earplugs for Swimming
- Heart Rate Monitors for Swimming
- 31 Best Swim Goggles for swimming
- Best Swim Shirts for Men
- 7 Best Swim Caps for Swimmers
- Who Is Andrei Minakov
- Who Is Kristof Milak
- Who is William A. Licon
- Who Is Vladimir V Morozov
- 9 Hot Male Swimmers Who Will Make You Want to Dive Right In
- Diving into the Pool of Beauty: A Look at the 10 Most Attractive Female Swimmers