Meet Matty Maggiacomo: tread and strength trainer at Peloton and an all-around funny guy. From his self-deprecating sense of humor to his relatable teaching style, Matty has something for everyone.
So, whether you’re looking for a happy training session or motivation to get moving, check out this blog post.
Who is Matty Maggiacomo?
Matty Maggiacomo, one of the hottest Peloton instructors, is a humorous tread and strength trainer at Peloton. He has a degree in Kinesiology from the Environmental Graphic Designer at SGA in Boston. However, he is certified by NSAM and RRCA.
His name is pronounced MUH-JOCK-UH-MOH. You may refer to him as “Matt,” “Matty,” “Matthew,” “Mara,” or “Marty,” and he’ll respond to any of those names.
He was born and raised in Rhode Island and is currently 36 years old (in 2022. Sometimes you just completely goof off and have so much fun that you wonder where the day went.
He likes sharing tales, and he has enough to share. The host of a morning or late-night talk show has always been his dream job, so prepare to be bombarded with information you could have done without.
Maggiacomo has been with Peloton since 2016 and has coached over 1,000 classes. His unique style combines humor with tough love, and his goal is to help people achieve their fitness goals.
He is also a popular Instagram influencer, with over 176K followers. He often posts funny videos and pictures related to working out on his account.
What does Matty Maggiacomo teach at Peloton?
In his classes, Matty focuses on proper treadmill exercises while pushing you to your limits. He believes that working with a smile is the best approach, and his classes are full of it. You’ll leave his class feeling sweaty, sore, and smiling.
How did Matty get into fitness?
Matty got into fitness after years of being overweight and out of shape. Growing up, he was always the biggest guy in his class and was never very active. His parents tried to get him to play sports, but he was always more interested in video games and watching TV. It was when he was in his early 20s that he realized he needed to make a change.
He started working out regularly and watching what he ate, which made a huge difference. He lost a lot of weight and gained a lot of muscle. He felt better than ever before, and he loved how he looked. He started posting workout videos online, and people started asking him for advice. That’s how he became a fitness trainer.
What are some of Matty’s favorite workouts?
He is known for his creative and unique workouts that keep his students guessing. Some of Matty’s favorite workouts include:
- The “Good Morning, Sunshine” Workout: This workout is designed to wake you up and move you. It starts with a short warm-up followed by a series of exercises that increase your heart rate.
- The “Get Stronger” Workout: This workout is about strength training. Matty focuses on compound movements that work for multiple muscle groups at once.
- The “Sweat it Out” Workout is designed to make you sweat! It’s high-intensity and will leave you feeling accomplished.
No matter what type of workout you’re looking for, Matty Maggiacomo has something for everyone. His unique style and humor make his classes some of the most popular at Peloton.
How has Matty helped people at Peloton?
Matty is always coming up with new ways to motivate his students and keep them engaged. For example, he frequently incorporates humor into his classes, making working out more fun and enjoyable. He also isn’t afraid to give his students a tough workout – he knows that you have to put in the work to see results.
Many people who have taken Matty’s classes have said that he has helped them reach their fitness goals and made working out something they actually look forward to. He has a way of making even the most challenging workout seem like a fun game.
Matty has been with Peloton since 2021, and he has helped countless people reach their fitness goals. So, if you’re looking for a trainer who will push you to your limits and make you smile along the way, then Matty Maggiacomo is a perfect choice.
- How to Sync Whoop and Peloton?
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors (undated regularly)
- 7 Best Peloton shoes of the year (Updated Regularly)
- Peloton Yoga Strap: How to Use Correctly?
- Chase Tucker: personal trainer, bootcamp instructor, and lifestyle coach at Peloton
- Christian Vande Velde – A former American professional cyclist
- Meet Jon Hosking – The British fitness model turned personal trainer and online coach
- Selena Samuela: Italian-American Peloton coach