While everyone is resting at home, Peloton is making an effort to keep its members engaged! Lastly, Peloton revealed the “Run 4 Fun” flash challenge as well as the associated badge. As part of this initiative, you will be eligible to get a unique badge if you complete four running lessons (either on a treadmill or outside) by September 5th.
A brand-new flash challenge has begun, and this time it’s called the “Get Up To Get Down”. In the next week, which will come to a conclusion on September 6th, the objective is to participate in four workouts that are performed on the floor.
What kinds of activities count as floor-based workouts?
Any sort of exercise from the following list: strength training, yoga, stretching, meditation, and cardio.
If you are so motivated, you might complete the challenge on Day 1 by meditating continuously for four hours straight during lunch.
Peloton provided members who participated in the “Run 4 Fun” challenge a total of 16 days to complete their workouts, but for the “Get Up To Get Down”, you will only have seven days to complete all of the requirements.
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors (undated regularly)
- 7 Best Peloton shoes of the year (Updated Regularly)
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- How to Find the Best Peloton Instructors for Your Style
- Who is Peloton German Instructor, Marina Andersen – AKA Marathon Princess
- Cody Rigsby: Most Popular Peloton Instructor of Pandemic
- Hannah Corbin – Peloton Instructor: Things You Need to Know
- Selena Samuela: Italian-American Peloton coach
- Should You Buy a Used Peloton Bike? How to buy it?