Peloton is introducing a new competition dubbed “Boxing Contender” with the intention of motivating its subscribers to test out the company’s recently added boxing-themed content. You will be able to sign up for the challenge on this page beginning on February 2 and continuing until February 8 after that.
In order for members to acquire their badge, they have to box for a total of seven days and finish a total of ninety minutes. Today, Peloton informed its subscribers that they would be introducing new boxing lessons to their weekly schedule every Friday.
It is not clear if these Friday deliveries will still just comprise the three initial teachers: Rad Lopez, Kendall Toole, and Selena Samuela. In the past, Peloton has given hints that other boxing instructors may be added as Peloton Boxing progresses.
The Get Hooked concept was used for the first launch of Peloton Boxing in December of last year. In the past, individuals who were actively participating in the program were the only people who could take boxing lessons.
On the other hand, it was revealed that the first live boxing lessons that are a part of the Eminem special artist series would take place on January 28.
You can sign up for the Boxing Contender challenge on the website right now, and you may do it using any device. To do this, just go to the Challenges page and pick the Upcoming option from the navigation menu.
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors (undated regularly)
- 7 Best Peloton shoes of the year (Updated Regularly)
- 11 Best Peloton Bike Accessories
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- All You Need to Know About Peloton Clothes
- Should You Buy a Used Peloton Bike? How to buy it?
- How to Find the Best Peloton Instructors for Your Style
- New Peloton Taylor Swift Challenge: Swiftie