Oleg Kostin is a professional swimmer from Russia. He competed in various events, including the 2017 World Championships held in Budapest. However, he managed to finish in 17th in the 50-fly event with a time recorded at 23.68.
In the competition held in Glasgow, Scotland, Kostin successfully got the bronze after winning the third position in the 50-meter fly. His time was 22.97 behind Andriy Govorov of Ukraine and Ben Proud of Great Britain.
In Gwangju, Kostin managed to get the silver this time. In the same category, the skillful Russian competitive swimmer was able to finish in 22.70, just slightly behind Caleb Dressel of America. Behind him was Nicholas Santos from Brazil.
- Best Earplugs for Swimming
- Heart Rate Monitors for Swimming
- 31 Best Swim Goggles for swimming
- Best Swim Shirts for Men
- 7 Best Swim Caps for Swimmers
- Who is William A. Licon
- Who is Nicolo’ Martinenghi
- Who is Ksawery Masiuk
- Who Is Kristof Milak
- 9 Hot Male Swimmers Who Will Make You Want to Dive Right In
- Diving into the Pool of Beauty: A Look at the 10 Most Attractive Female Swimmers