After the success of Pelothon 2020 earlier, Peloton is bringing back a new flash challenge, and this time it’s called Run 4 Fun. The newest challenge is to complete four different running sessions over a span of sixteen days. The time frame extends from the 21st of August to the 5th of September. To fulfill the requirement, you may either attend a lesson in Tread or take outdoor audio courses.
The official release states that participants may take in the fresh summer air by participating in four different running classes throughout sixteen days. You may choose to complete your exercise outdoors with an audio record or instructor-led session, or you can choose to complete an indoor running session instead. If you finish everything between the 21st of August and the 5th of September, you’ll get the next badge.
Peloton introduced the concept of flash challenges in February 2020. In the past, there have been a variety of flash challenges, such as “Leap into Action” as well as “Recharge and Restore,” among others.
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors (undated regularly)
- 7 Best Peloton shoes of the year (Updated Regularly)
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- How to Find the Best Peloton Instructors for Your Style
- Cody Rigsby: Most Popular Peloton Instructor of Pandemic
- Hannah Corbin – Peloton Instructor: Things You Need to Know
- Selena Samuela: Italian-American Peloton coach
- Should You Buy a Used Peloton Bike? How to buy it?
- Peloton Introduced Flash Challenge Concept – Leap Into Action