You may have come across the phrase Strive Score when using the Peloton app on your device, but what exactly does it represent, and how does it relate to your workout?
Your personal, non-competitive Strive Score is a number that evaluates how you performed in your workouts. It is intended to assist you in determining how hard you are exercising and to ensure that you continually work toward achieving your fitness objectives.
What Is the Strive Score for the Peloton?
Your own Peloton Strive Score is a statistic that indicates how difficult your exercise was. It is intended to encourage you to exert more effort and get greater outcomes from your efforts.
The effort you put in during your journey will determine how high your Strive Score will be. Additionally, the higher the number, the more challenging the journey was for you.
The Peloton app will automatically store your Strive Score, and you will be able to see it after each ride that you complete. It’s a fantastic tool for monitoring your development and seeing how you’re becoming better over time.
Read also: How to Adjust Peloton Bike Seat?
What Aspects of Your Workout Contribute to Your Strive Score?
Your Strive Score is determined by several elements, the most important of which are the kind of activity you’re performing, your heart rate, and the length of time you spend exercising. In its most basic form, it is a measurement of the amount of effort that you are putting out.
Your exercise was more strenuous proportionately to the Strive Score that you achieved. And there’s no need to be concerned since your Strive Score is personal, which means that no one else but you will ever see it.
The objective is to continue challenging yourself to advance to higher levels and get a better Strive Score. It is an excellent tool for keeping you motivated and aware of your progress.
What Makes the Strive Score Unique in Comparison to Other Metrics?
The Strive Score is distinct from other metrics in that it evaluates the level of exertion you put forth throughout your exercise. Other measures, such as heart rate or calories burnt, just measure how hard your body is working, such as how fast your heart is beating. However, the Strive Score considers the amount of effort you put in and the effect it has on the ride.
Additionally, it is tailored according to your needs. Because each rider has their unique Strive Score, you can compare your Score to that of other riders on Peloton or see how you rank compared to rides you have completed in the past.
Read also: Should I buy Peloton extended warranty? Pros and Cons
How Can You Use It to Improve Your Workouts?
The value of your Strive Score lies in the fact that it enables you to perform better in your exercises. It does so by measuring the intensity of your exercise, which enables you to evaluate the level of exertion you’re putting out and modify your program appropriately.
If you are dissatisfied with your Strive Score, it is possible that you are not challenging yourself to the fullest extent possible. If you want to see improvements in your Score, ramp up the difficulty of your exercises and observe what happens. You could even wish to entirely experiment with a new kind of physical activity.
The most essential thing is to monitor your progress and adapt your strategy as required. Your Strive Score is a useful tool to help you achieve that.
I’d want to look at my Peloton Strive Score history. Is it possible?
On the “Strive” screen, there is an option labeled “History,” where you may see a record of your past scores.
Make sure that all of the data from your workouts is entered into the Peloton app to get the most out of your Strive Score. Because of this, Peloton can provide you with the most precise reading it can.
How does one configure Strive Score to work with Peloton hardware?
Peloton requires you to manage personal settings before enabling the Strive Score feature on your account.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, then choose Preferences.
- Under “Preferences,” choose to Track and Display option for all devices and then go to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the button to either the on or off position.
- You may choose who in the class can view your personal Strive Score.
Read also: 12 Pro Tips To Do Peloton Bike Maintenance
Read also: How To Come Up With The Best Peloton User Names
Where can I find instructions on how to set up on Peloton app?
- Launch the Peloton app on your mobile device, whether it is a phone or a tablet.
- Look for the word “More” with three lines above it across the bottom of the page. Touch that.
- Make sure you choose Preferences.
- You’ll find a list of features if you scroll to the bottom of the page. Aim for the Score.
- If you wish to use this feature, you will need to activate it by toggling the button next to “Track and show Strive Score on compatible platforms.” Alternatively, you may deactivate the button if you no longer want to see your Peloton Strive Score.
- If you have it turned on, then there is one more step that needs to be completed: choosing who may view your Strive Score. To hide it, choose the “Just Me” option or “Everyone” to make it public.
What are the steps to show Strive Score on the website?
- Go to the official Onepeloton.com website.
- Find 3-dots in the upper right corner, just next to your photo and the name of your Leaderboard.
- After clicking on the menu button, choose Preferences.
- Proceed to Settings.
- You’ll find a list of features at the bottom.
- If you wish to make use of this feature, be sure to check the option that says showing Strive Score for all supported devices.
- If you have chosen to mark the box, a second box offering the option to hide score and heart zones from anyone will become ticked automatically.
- You may choose to reveal Strive Score in classrooms by unchecking the box, or you can leave it checked to keep it secret. Either way, be sure to save your changes after making your selection.