Peloton has unveiled an exciting new training program designed to assist those just starting their Peloton Row & rowing classes experience, called “Perfect Your Pace Targets.” It is your dedicated partner as you get acquainted with this revolutionary experience; helping to define personal pace targets which is unique to Peloton Row, while leading you towards maintaining optimal paces during various workouts.
“Perfect Your Pace Targets” spans three weeks, ideally slotted in after you’ve completed the introductory “You Can Row” Program if you’re a beginner. It all kicks off with a 15-minute test, allowing you to establish some initial performance benchmarks. As you wrap up this transformative three-week journey, another 15-minute test awaits to assess your progress. This concluding test also aids in setting your personalized pace target levels, a valuable resource to enhance your performance in the wide array of Peloton’s rowing classes.
In the following section, we’ll delve into the specifics of the Peloton Perfect Your Pace Targets rowing program, complete with a comprehensive list of all the classes that are an integral part of this exciting venture.
Overview of The Program
“Perfect Your Pace Targets” For Peloton Row Description
Peloton offers this description for its “Perfect Your Pace Targets” program: “Learn how to achieve mastery over your pace targets with this comprehensive training program designed to assess current abilities and build confidence when setting challenging rowing paces!”
“Perfect Your Pace Targets” for Peloton Row Program Badges
Of course, no Peloton program would be complete without those coveted badges. As you progress through this program, your efforts won’t go unnoticed. Completing 5 classes will earn you the Bronze badge, reach 7 for the Silver badge, and for those who conquer 9 out of the 10 classes in this series, the prestigious Gold badge awaits as a symbol of your dedication and achievement.
Trainers for This Program
For the Perfect Your Pace Targets program, you’ll have the guidance of not one, not two, but three exceptional coaches. Allow me to introduce them:
How to Join the Program
As of the time this information was released, you have the flexibility to join these programs via your Peloton Bikes, Tread, Peloton Digital app or Peloton website. Joining is simple – just head to your programs section, find the Perfect Your Pace Targets program and hit that “Join” button – but if that is too complicated then why not simply visit Peloton website directly instead? Here is an easier link so that joining becomes even simpler!
Class List & Schedule
Below, you’ll find a rundown of the weekly classes included in the program. It’s worth mentioning that Peloton has made some exciting changes, locking these classes until you make progress in the program. Nevertheless, you have the freedom to click on any class name listed below. This will lead you to the class itself, where you can choose to bookmark it or add it to your stack. You even have the option to take the class immediately if you’re eager to get started.
1st Week’s Class List & Schedule
Welcome to Week 1! Let’s start this program with a pacing test specially crafted to tailor your training for the upcoming three weeks. Believe in yourself; you’ve got this!
- 1st Day – 15 minutes Pace Target Test W/ Karwoski Alex
- 3rd Day – 20 minutes Intervals Row W/ Wilpers Matt
- 5th Day – 20 minutes HIIT Row W/ Pryor Ash
- 7th Day – 10 minutes Tabata Row W/ Karwoski Alex
2nd Week’s Class List & Schedule
Prepare yourself for Week 2! Brace for the challenge because this week tends to be the toughest with the workouts ramping up in intensity. Don’t forget to reflect on all the progress you’ve made so far!
- 2nd Day – 20 minutes Intervals Row W/ Wilpers Matt
- 4th Day – 20 minutes HIIT Row W/ Pryor Ash
- 6th Day – 20 minutes Tabata Row W/ Karwoski Alex
3rd Week’s Class List & Schedule
Congratulations! You’ve reached the last week, and that’s a fantastic achievement. Now it’s time to gradually reduce the volume and intensity of your workouts in preparation for the ultimate Pace Target Test. Get ready to give it your all and shine!
- 1st Day – 20 minutes HIIT Row W/ Pryor Ash
- 3rd Day – 20 minutes Intervals Row W/ Wilpers
- 7th Day – 15 minutes Pace Target Test W/ Karwoski Alex
Don’t forget to check our list of the Hottest Peloton Instructors that will make you sweat and get in shape.
- Peloton Membership Cost Guide
- Peloton Guide Review
- Cycling Movies: Best Biking Films
- Running Movies: Best Titles Ranked
- Peloton Bike Shoes: 16 Compatible Pairs
- How Much Is Peloton Membership
- Peloton Bike Generations
- How to Use Peloton Strive Scores
- How to Do Peloton Ftp Test
- Peloton Usernames Ideas Guide
- Peloton Yoga Trainers
- Peloton Girl Real Story
- Documentaries About Obesity
- Movies About Obesity Ranked
- Movies About Fat People Ranked
- 6 Week Plan Ozempic Weight Loss Results
- Ozempic Weight Loss Before and After Pictures
- Motivational Weight Loss From Fat That Success Stories
- Alex Toussaint Peloton Trainer
- Assal Arian Peloton Trainer
- Aditi Shah Peloton Coach
- Benny Adami Peloton Trainer
- Bradley Rose Peloton Trainer
- Callie Gullickson Peloton Trainer
- Camila Ramon Peloton Trainer
- Charlotte Weidenbach Peloton Trainer
- Christine Dercole Peloton Trainer
- Erik Jager Peloton Trainer
- Hannah Corbin Peloton Trainer
- Hannah Frankson Peloton Trainer
- Kendall Toole Peloton Trainer
- Kirsten Ferguson Peloton Trainer
- Kirra Michel Peloton Trainer
- Jess King Peloton Trainer
- Jess Sims Peloton Trainer
- Jenn Sherman Peloton Trainer
- Mayla Wedekind Peloton Trainer
- Mila Lazar Peloton Trainer
- Nico Sarani Peloton Trainer
- Olivia Amato Peloton
- Rebecca Kennedy Peloton Trainer
- Kendall Toole Husband Bio
- Ally Love Today Show
- Scenic Row Hilton Head