In anticipation of the publication of her second children’s book, Strong Baby, cycle teacher Robin Arzón has announced that she would be going on a book tour. The second children’s book written by Robin is titled Strong Baby. In 2022, she published her first book for children, which was titled Strong Mama. One of the next dates will take place virtually, another will take place in New York, and the other two will take place in California. On February 21, 2023, Strong Baby is scheduled to be made available to the public.
- The Launch Event is scheduled for the 21st of February and will be a virtual event.
- On February 22 at six o’clock in the evening, there will be a live podcast recording with the She Pivots Podcast.
- At Kepler’s Books in Menlo Park, California, on February 23, there will be a Meet & Greet event organized for attendees.
- At the Barnes & Noble location in Los Angeles on February 24 at 7:00 p.m., there will be a book signing event.
It is important to note that to participate in the activities, you will need to register in advance, and the pricing of the tickets may vary. The purchase of a ticket grants access to each event, as well as a copy of the book Strong Baby.
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives
- Best Peloton Accessories for a better workoout
- 7 Best cycling shoes for peloton
- Peloton Instructors: How to Find the Best for Your Style
- Peloton London Studios Host An Event for New Retail Space Opening