Peloton will host a Taylor Swift Late Nights class series, which will delight Taylor Swift fans. Although not officially confirmed, instructor Olivia Amato revealed that she recorded a core class in her Extra 10: Intervals Ride which was released on demand today. While using “Karma” from MidNights as a background music, Olivia said:
You should check my Taylor Swift Midnight’s core course. It was so fun. This is by far my favorite album that Taylor Swift has ever released.
The team pre-recorded Extra 10 classes e, and then dropped them directly to the on-demand library. Today, new Extra 10 classes were added, including this one by Olivia. This isn’t the first time that a Peloton instructor mentions something in a prerecorded class, even if it was not announced at the time of the class becoming available on demand.
This is the third installment in Peloton’s ongoing collaboration with Taylor. After weeks of hinting, the Taylor Swift (red: Taylor’s version) artist series was launched on Christmas Day 2022. Two additional classes were released by Peloton in September. They featured the music of Folklore and Evermore. You can view all classes currently available in the dedicated Peloton Collection.
Peloton also hosted a special Flash Challenge during its initial Taylor Swift series launch.
Midnights, Swift’s latest album, was released last month and is currently topping charts and breaking records around the globe. Peloton class playlists have featured songs from the album quite often.
As soon as Peloton announces the new Midnights classes, we will provide more information about it. Are you looking forward to this series?
- 11 Best Peloton Heart Rate Monitors (undated regularly)
- 7 Best Peloton shoes of the year (Updated Regularly)
- 11 Best Peloton Bike Accessories
- 9 Best Peloton Tread Alternatives in 2022
- 6 Best Peloton Bike Alternatives in 2022
- All You Need to Know About Peloton Clothes
- Should You Buy a Used Peloton Bike? How to buy it?
- How to Find the Best Peloton Instructors for Your Style
- Hannah Frankson announced as newest Peloton tread coach