Peloton’s beloved instructor, Jess Sims, is making a triumphant return to the ESPN College GameDay broadcasting team for the upcoming 2023-2024 football season. Jess made her dazzling debut with College GameDay last year, and we’re thrilled to announce her comeback, starting with the first game on Saturday, September 2 in the vibrant city of Charlotte, North Carolina.
For those who might not be acquainted with it, College GameDay is ESPN’s lively pregame football show that graces our screens on Saturday mornings during the college football season. The team embarks on a weekly journey to a different campus, capturing the essence of games happening all across the nation.
Now, let’s talk about Jess’ famous Tread Bootcamp series, the Saturday 60. Normally, it goes live at noon Eastern every Saturday. However, during the college football season, it will undergo a transformation into pre-recorded on-demand episodes (likely labeled as premiere classes in the upcoming schedule).
But here’s the exciting twist: Saturday 60 classes are no longer just virtual affairs. Peloton has opened its doors to in-person participation by members. As a result, these classes will be filmed in the studio every Monday. The first one is already lined up for September 11 at 12:00pm ET, but please note, it won’t be aired live—it’s a pre-recorded session.
And that’s not all! Mark your calendars for September 18 and October 2, both at 2:00pm ET, because there are more in-person sessions scheduled. As of now, all the slots are completely booked, so you’ll need to keep an eye out for future openings.
Jess herself shared this exciting update on her Instagram with a video:
“EXCITING NEWS, Y’ALL. Watch til the end! The next few months I’ll be on the road with @collegegameday (and can’t wait to see y’all across the country!) ANDDDDD I am so excited to say that new #saturday60 classes WILL continue to be premiering weekly on Saturdays AFTER we record them IN STUDIO WITH MEMBERS ON MONDAYS!!!! I’m so grateful to have your energy, so make sure you look for the #saturday60 on the schedule on Mondays and sign up! Even after today’s hideous one 😩😵💫 OH! And I’ll be putting out a google doc like last year where you can input your milestones for shout outs so be on the lookout for that ❤️ love y’all!!!!”
The Saturday 60 classes will likely be added to the studio booking site six weeks in advance, just like other classes. They will be filmed on Monday and subsequently become available in the on-demand library, probably premiering on the encore schedule at the standard Saturday 60 time slot of 12:00pm ET on Saturdays.
If you’re eager to secure a spot in the studio for one of these sessions, we’ve got you covered. Check out our comprehensive studio booking guide for all the information you need. Stay tuned for an incredible season with Jess Sims and College GameDay!
- Peloton Membership Cost Guide
- Peloton Guide Review
- Cycling Movies: Best Biking Films
- Running Movies: Best Titles Ranked
- Peloton Bike Shoes: 16 Compatible Pairs
- Hottest Peloton Instructors In 2023
- How Much Is Peloton Membership
- Peloton Bike Generations
- How to Use Peloton Strive Scores
- How to Do Peloton Ftp Test
- Peloton Usernames Ideas Guide
- Peloton Yoga Trainers
- Peloton Girl Real Story
- Movies About Fat People Ranked
- 6 Week Plan Ozempic Weight Loss Results
- Ozempic Weight Loss Before and After Pictures
- Motivational Weight Loss From Fat That Success Stories
- Alex Toussaint Peloton Trainer
- Assal Arian Peloton Trainer
- Aditi Shah Peloton Coach
- Benny Adami Peloton Trainer
- Bradley Rose Peloton Trainer
- Callie Gullickson Peloton Trainer
- Camila Ramon Peloton Trainer
- Charlotte Weidenbach Peloton Trainer
- Christine Dercole Peloton Trainer
- Erik Jager Peloton Trainer
- Hannah Corbin Peloton Trainer
- Hannah Frankson Peloton Trainer
- Kendall Toole Peloton Trainer
- Kirsten Ferguson Peloton Trainer
- Kirra Michel Peloton Trainer
- Jess King Peloton Trainer
- Jenn Sherman Peloton Trainer
- Matt Wilpers Peloton Trainer
- Mayla Wedekind Peloton Trainer
- Nico Sarani Peloton Trainer
- Mila Lazar Peloton Trainer
- Rebecca Kennedy Peloton Trainer
- Kendall Toole Husband Bio
- Ally Love Today Show
- Uk Greatest Hits Collection